Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lady Gaga Poker Face - The Shures and Nick Pitera - America's Got Talent

Rendition of Lady Gaga's Poker Face! Nick Pitera from San Francisco singing with "The Shures".

Nick Pitera is a 22-yr-old graduate from the Ringling College of Art and Design with a BFA in Animation. He is currently working at Pixar Animation Studios in Emeryville, California.





"My favorite side-hobby is Singing! I promise it is me singing. I realize that there is a great deal of humor in what i do. I don't take myself that seriously, and am just doing what i love to do. Feel free to chuckle a little....but not too much. I am originally from Woodbury Minnesota. From 1990-1994 i lived in Waterloo Belgium and went to school in Sarasota Florida. Thanks for watching!"

0 Comments:

 

Blogger Template Design by WebTalks